Palmer Seminary of Eastern University is committed to providing Alliance Theological Seminary students with smooth and affordable pathways to complete your degree. If you are interested in transferring to Palmer Seminary/Eastern University, we will work with you to make your transition as seamless as possible.
The program most suitable for Alliance Seminary students to transfer into is the online MDiv program. Learn more about the Online MDiv.
Upcoming Information Session
Please join us for an online information session to hear information about Palmer and have your questions answered related to academic programs and the transfer process. A Zoom link will be sent to those who RSVP to join via computer or phone. RSVP below!
Expedited Application Process for the Online MDiv:
- Your application fee will be waived.
- You will need to complete Palmer’s Application for Admission, but are NOT required to submit any essays or references. An official transcript is required.
- For Alliance graduate students in good standing, Palmer Seminary will accept all credits earned at Alliance University.
- Your deposit fee will be waived.
- Alliance students will pay no net increases in tuition and fees at Palmer Seminary.
Apply Online Now!
Interested in other programs?
About Palmer Seminary
For over 95 years, Palmer has been equipping students to bring the whole gospel, to the whole world, through whole persons. Our graduates participate in ministry in all 50 states and over 30 countries. As one of the most diverse seminaries in North America with a creative, caring, and experienced faculty, Palmer offers flexible options for study with a unique focus on holistic ministry, a commitment to the poor and to social justice, and multidimensional diversity.